I’m happy to announce that as part of the One Hip World Event, from June 15 through June 30, 2012 all sales of my book The Parents’ Guide to Hip Dysplasia and sales of my short stories in ebook format at the Untreed Reads Store will benefit the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IDHI).
To participate in this fundraiser:
- Purchase a copy of my book The Parents’ Guide to Hip Dysplasia, and I will donate $1.00 to the IHDI. (It is available through online booksellers or you can order it at bookstores.)
- Buy my short stories in ebook format at the Untreed Reads Store, and for each story that is sold, I will donate 25 cents to the IHDI.
If you’re new to ebooks and don’t have a reader, don’t worry. You can choose the format that you prefer—PDF, Kindle, or epub, and then read the story on your computer, e-reader, or tablet.
Three stories are available:
- Equilibrium, a sweet romance in the Candlelight Romance Line.
- Half and Half, a short work of crime in the Fingerprints Line.
- Negative Space, a story about loss in the Nibs Literary Line.